Laser Cutter guideline at FabLab Irbid:
- The default booking time for the laser cutter is 1 hour if you think you’ll need more time book more than one time.
- Please arrive at FabLab Irbid 30 minutes earlier to make sure that your design is ready to be cut.
- In order to ensure the design is ready to be cut please follow these guidelines:
- Use RGB color format ( Red R=255, G=0, B=0 for cutting ) ( Black R=0,G=0, B=0 for engraving ) and ( Blue R=0,G=0,B=255 for marking ).
- Make sure that your drawing or design doesn’t have duplicated lines.
- The width of the lines in the drawings should be ( Hairline 0.25pt ).
- If your designs are not ready you can prepare them in the clean area of the FabLab using any of the available computers (this will be deduced from your booking time).
- The FabLab staff will provide support to you when needed.